9.15.2008

Pizza Birthday!

I made a pizza cake this weekend for my daughter's seventh birthday party. We celebrated at a local pizza restaurant where there are tokens, rides, games, and pizza. I'll bet you know what I am talking about!

This cake was one of the easiest I have ever done. It is french vanilla cake with buttercream frosting. The only non-buttercream decor was the cheese. I chopped up some white chocolate for that. I started to grate it, but that was pretty time consuming. (It was late!)

I guess I will have to make some business cards. I don't have any, but was asked twice for one this weekend. I had the 'pizza' in the front seat of my car while I was driving through McDonald's, and the lady working the drive through was impressed. Then when I got to the party, the restaurant manager asked for a card, also. She loved the pizza cake!

I have to say - it was a hit!!

No comments: