9.21.2008

Girly Cakes



When I started making cakes about a year ago, I had no idea how many "girly" cakes I would be faced with. Most of these are freebies, here. The first one was a cake that a co-worker wanted for a friend.


This cake was a last minute freebie for a pre-teen girl's birthday. I thought it turned out ok, but I really need to work on my letter spacing...maybe next time I will be able to fit the entire word Birthday on the cake.

Well, there is nothing more girly than unicorns and rainbows. The cracked icing is from the crazy humidity at this outdoor party for a four year old.


Princess = girls. Enough said.

Awww....hearts. How sweet - and girly. :)


More princess paraphernalia.






And the matching cupcakes...


I can't remember who this cake was for. No doubt the customer was female.

Here is a surprise birthday cake for a friend's daughter who is in her 20s. All girls love pink!
And, even though I know many of you are not fans of the cupcake cake, my curiousity got the better of me, and I had to try one out. I know it is not my best work, but delicious anyway. We had fun eating the strawberry filled yellow cupcakes.





No comments: